進修快訊 [ 更多 ]  
求職手冊 - 撰寫履歷表及求職信
履歷表 Resume / CV
1. 履歷表應保持簡潔,不應多於兩頁
Resumes should never be more than 2 pages. Keep it clean and simple!

2. 記緊留下你的聯絡電話及電郵地址,方便僱主與你作出聯絡
Do include your telephone number and email contact so that employer can reach you

3. 若你是畢業生,應由近至遠寫出教育程度,工作經驗的撰寫時序亦一樣。若你已有工作經驗,應先寫工作經驗,再寫教育程度
If you are fresh out of school, put your latest education experience first, followed by previous experiences; this is the same for work experience. However, after a year or so of accumulating work experience, experience should come first.

4. 於工作經驗下,應以簡單句子列出職責及成就以突顯個人能力
Under work experience, list responsibilities and achievements in simple sentences - make yourself outstanding!

5. 若仍有書寫空間,可加入既相關及已掌握之技術
If relevant and space allows, include technical skills as well as other special skills

6. 情況許可下,可於結尾註明「可應要求提供推薦信參考」
If possible, include the line “references available upon request” at the end

7. 於寄出前先找別人替你檢查文法及錯處
Always ask someone to proofread for grammar and errors before sending it out

求職信 Cover letter
1. 保持簡短,但必需包括以下資料
Keep your cover letter short and simple with:
.職位參考號碼(若有提供)
 Job reference number for the position if available
.於首段註明所申請之職位
 Position you are applying in the introductory paragraph
.工作經驗
 Your experiences
.於內容解釋為何適合此職位;於末段加入正式的問候語
 Why you are fit for the job for the content, and formal greeting in the last paragraph

2. 於末段寫上你的聯絡號碼或電郵,以及可進行面試及上職之日期
In the last paragraph, let the employer know your contact number/email as well as your availability for an interview and the position

3. 若以電郵寄出,可於附件加入履歷表及求職信;若要列印,切勿把履歷表及求 職信印在同一頁,應分開列印
Attach your resume and cover letter as separate documents if emailing; for paper copies never print on the same page * keep them separate!

4. 於寄出前先找別人替你檢查文法及錯處
Always ask someone to proofread for grammar and errors before sending it out

Wall Street Institute 英語學院創立於1972 年,是現時全球最具規模的國際英語專科教育機構,分校超過400間,橫跨4大洲27個國家,憑藉36年的經驗,已成功協助全球超過200萬人成功提升英語水平。Wall Street Institute 的香港分校成立於 2000年,至今在港已開設了5間分校,及1所專為公司及機構提供英語培訓服務的企業英語培訓中心。(www.wallstreet.edu.hk)
?